Equity for Multifamily Properties
Total transaction volume of $1.25 Billion+
Servicing platform supports $25B+, providing unique insight into most US markets – successfully leverage this data to support local rent/expense metrics
WHY CONSIDER GREYSTONE TO RAISE EQUITY?
- Arranged over $450 million* of equity for multifamily sponsors over the last 3 years
- Greystone affiliates can serve as direct lender
- Established network of Limited Partners and Investors
- Sources of funds
- Foreign Capital
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Family Offices
- Private Equity
WHEN TO CONSIDER GREYSTONE FOR EQUITY?
- Market-rate Multifamily and Student Housing acquisitions / recapitalizations
- Debt with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, CMBS or Greystone Bridge loan
- Require 50.1% to 90% of equity
- Minimum $5 million equity
Representative Greystone Equity Deals
* Greystone Broker Dealer Corp. was formed in June 2017 and is affiliated with Greystone & Co., Inc.
Greystone Broker Dealer Corp. is a member of FINRA and SIPC.
In 2017, Greystone affiliates closed over $8 billion in Agency financing (Fannie Mae DUS®, Freddie Mac, and FHA) with an additional $1.25 billion in alternative transactions – CMBS, Bridge, and Mezzanine financing.
Over the previous three years, Greystone affiliates arranged over $450 million in JV / Preferred Equity in conjunction with debt financing.